• All persons 17 or older must have a Michigan All Species Fishing License. License are available at a bait/tackle store near you or online through the DNR. Meijer grocery/retail stores, Cabelas, and Gander Mountain all sell fishing licenses.
• Please wear clean, non-marring, non-skid shoes
• Light jacket, hat, gloves and sunglasses; the weather and temperature can change quickly on the water. It is generally 10 degrees cooler on the water than it is on shore.
• Please bring food and drinks in a small, soft sided cooler
• Rain gear if rain is in the forecast
• Motion sickness medication if you are prone to motion sickness
• We also clean and package your fish back at the dock, so don't forget to bring a cooler in your vehicle to keep your cleaned fish fillets fresh on ice for the car ride home! We suggest that you bring ice in your cooler, otherwise there is ice available for $2 a bag at the marina.
• Tips for the first mate are customary for great service and much appreciated!