• All persons 17 or older must have a Michigan All Species Fishing License (either a one day or seasonal fishing license) and are available at a bait/tackle store near you or online through the DNR. All Meijer grocery/retail stores also sell fishing licenses.
• Please wear clean, non-marring, non-skid shoes
• Light jacket, hat, gloves and sunglasses; the weather and temperature can change quickly on the water. It is generally 10 degrees cooler on the water than it is on shore.
• Please bring food and drinks in a small, soft sided cooler
• Rain gear if rain is in the forecast
• Motion sickness medication or a Relief Band if you are prone to motion sickness.
• We also clean and package your fish back at the dock, so don't forget to bring a cooler in your vehicle to keep your cleaned fish fillets fresh on ice for the car ride home! We have ice at the dock for our patrons.
• Tips for the crew are customary for great service and much appreciated!